RE: [S-R] 1930 Chicago census or city directory

  • Christine Clark
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005
      Joe,
      As I noted in my earlier e-mail, I am happy to help you. I have access to maps, libraries, Ancestry, etc. Please contact me privately so that we can discuss what you have done so far. I don't want to assume that you have done nothing or guess at name spellings, etc.
      Christine Clark
      Chicago

      "S. R." <srkrizan@...> wrote:
      Joe,
      Chicago's NEWBERRY LIBRARY - Genealogy section at 60 W. Walton Street
      1-312-255-3510, WWW.NEWBERRY.ORG closed SUN & Monday 9am-5pm Tue -Sat.
      They will have everything you want. Maps, all city directories, and
      wonderful helpers. It is also free. Contact me off line if you need more
      details.
      Simon R. Krizan SRkrizan@... 1.847.398.7812