1920 US Census

  • Ann Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
      Is there anywhere I can get a copy of the 1920 US Census without paying a fee to join somewhere on line? Like a library or such? I was able to find out on ancestry.com that my great grandfather Balantine Domanic is in it and would like to find out place of residence and other members of household and any other info it may have on him for that time. This is the great grandfather that I was unable to find anything on for the longest time, and my father did not know anything about him including his name. I am hoping it will contain my great grandmother's name as he did not know that either.

      Thanks,
      Ann

    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
        How did you "find out" that Ancestry.com said he was in the 1920 Census? I
        cannot see his name when I search there.

        Janet

        _____

        Is there anywhere I can get a copy of the 1920 US Census without paying a
        fee to join somewhere on line? Like a library or such? I was able to find
        out on ancestry.com that my great grandfather Balantine Domanic is in it and
        would like to find out place of residence and other members of household and
        any other info it may have on him for that time. This is the great
        grandfather that I was unable to find anything on for the longest time, and
        my father did not know anything about him including his name. I am hoping it
        will contain my great grandmother's name as he did not know that either.

        Thanks,
        Ann

        Genealogy
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Genealogy+research&w1=Genealogy+researc
        h&w2=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Family+vacations&w5=G
        enealogy+family+tree&c=5&s=127&.sig=xntgx6A0Rcg_VUSBl75now> research

        Cellular
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w1=Genealogy
        +research&w2=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Family+vacati
        ons&w5=Genealogy+family+tree&c=5&s=127&.sig=Sswj6jikI3GyAwN14MTVYw> phone
        family plan

        Family
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Family+genealogy&w1=Genealogy+research&
        w2=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Family+vacations&w5=Gen
        ealogy+family+tree&c=5&s=127&.sig=-i-j__amF_XiBBzdm0UFHg> genealogy

        Family
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Family+vacations&w1=Genealogy+research&
        w2=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Family+vacations&w5=Gen
        ealogy+family+tree&c=5&s=127&.sig=HQILCZUrY4Gx9vcx3YI4Rw> vacations

        Genealogy
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Genealogy+family+tree&w1=Genealogy+rese
        arch&w2=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Family+vacations&w
        5=Genealogy+family+tree&c=5&s=127&.sig=UW_mMLsFwcJFgSXIzYoW3Q> family tree

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "SLOVAK-ROOTS
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS> " on the web.