Re: [S-R] Digest Number 1980

  • Dans57@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005
      I have seen an online old map of Duquesne and McKeesport somewhere
      in searching. I'll try to find it and mail it to the list. It may be in
      the Pittsburgh official web site or one of the other forementioned towns
      web site. I'll get back to you.
      As for Aly... it was a shorten version of Alley as far as I've
      determined from my searching in McKeesport. There are several streets
      using the term Aly on them. My great uncle lived on Blackbery Aly.

      Dan Almashy
      Danville , Va.
      DLAlmashy@...
      Vachevyman@...