Re: Coal Mining websites

  • Marianne Petruska
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005
      You're welcome -- I'm just sorry you weren't able to access the other
      website.

      I'm glad the memories were good ones.

      The "patches" in Crucible, Castle Shannon & several other areas shown
      on the site you DID access are those where my family (cousins, Mom &
      Dad & their respective parents) had lived. The one in Crucible still
      exists, however some of the buildings shown for the mine there have
      been demolished.

      Always glad to share & help!

      MARIANNE

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Kotlarchik"