Re:Birth Certificate

  • VandenJS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      Happy New Year to all.

      I have just received a copy of a birth certificate from the registrar's off
      of Zatec, district of Louny for my mother in law Rosa Knoblochova. I am
      thrilled to say the least.

      I now have a date of birth for her father Franz Knobloch but alas no
      district or state.
      Any suggestions as to what my next steps would be to perhaps find out more
      about her father and mother?

      I truly appreciate all the information and ideas I've gotten from this group.

      Joni VandenBerg