Re: [S-R] "Vesele Vianoce"

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2005
      khiggison@... writes:

      > MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL AND ALL THE HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY
      > HEART!!!

      you have brought beautiful thoughts and memories into your posting. my
      parents, grandparents and most aunts and uncles are long gone. i enjoyed thinking
      back to our large Christmas gatherings. Slovak Roots and Slovak World give
      all of us a chance to share common history and family traditions.
      Merry Christmas.