Re: [S-R] MAUTHAUSEN AND AUSCHWITZ

  • Amanda Lovitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      I have seen photos of some of these parts at Mauthausen before. My uncle
      was at Mauthausen for a very long time during WW2, and is still alive living
      in Bratislava and doing all kinds of wonderful things in the film industry
      there.

      I have a photo of him with Dzurinda at the opening of the Mauthausen
      monument which he made a speech for.

      Pavel Branko is best known in Slovakia as a Film Critic and there is
      information on him on these sites:

      http://www.slovakia.no/pavel/index.asp

      http://www.art-in-society.de/AS2/Docu-Film.html

      http://www.ivo.sk/ftp_folder/recenzia_1006.htm