NEW - GERMAN SLOVAKS - SOLIVAR-SARIS REGION

  • kathydorsam@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2000
      Hi, I'm new to the list and after reviewing all 1396 messages, I
      still can't find my relatives.The settled in the Solivar area, Saris
      Region sometime in the mid 1700's.I've done research through the
      Presov Archives and these are the surnames I'm trying to add onto.

      SURNAMES
      BUSCHAUER (PUSCHAUER),SCHIKER (SIKER), SCHILLER, HUT, RAAL
      (RAHL),FRIDRICH,SCHAUB, MICHALEK,KESZLER. A few godparents were
      HAJTINGER, KRON, PAUMER,GERHARTH, PACZELT