Re: [S-R] Opinion Please

  • mkoschik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 16, 2005
      Your message was heartwarming to read. My best wishes to you and your fiance.

      Mike Koschik

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2005
        Use the name of the country the US recognized in its
        census at the time. Spell the names as they appear on
        the documents. Make notes as to how they names of the
        country and people would be represented today, e.g.
        Hungary = Slovakia, Szakaly = Sakaly', etc.

        Dr. "Q"

        http://mail.yahoo.com