Re: [S-R] Research Map

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
      I just forced it to work on alternate browsers (Netscape, Firefox, etc.)
      Nevermind. Try it again!
      Bill

      --
      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
        The way to "force it" with Netscape is to left click one anywhere on the
        map and then you should see a hand with a pointing finger instead of an
        arrow cursor. The hand will bring up the names , not all of the icons
        will provide a description and link.

        Dr. "Q"