Research Map

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
      Oops, the "hover" feature only works for Microsoft Internet Explorer
      Browser users.

      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/settlements/villages_of_slovakia.htm

      --
      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
        I just forced it to work on alternate browsers (Netscape, Firefox, etc.)
        Nevermind. Try it again!
        Bill

        --
        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
          The way to "force it" with Netscape is to left click one anywhere on the
          map and then you should see a hand with a pointing finger instead of an
          arrow cursor. The hand will bring up the names , not all of the icons
          will provide a description and link.

          Dr. "Q"