Translation

  • maruszin
    Message 1 of 59 , Dec 4 4:49 AM
      Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what a note stated.
      I posted in the photo section of this group. I have it listed as " NOT
      SURE OF MEANING". This was listed as a note at the end of a relatives
      baptisimal records? I think it saids something about two people doing
      something with marriage records on 10/2/1912 but I am unsure of a
      couple of the words used. Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you
      Mike Maristch
    • MGMojher
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 19, 2016
        Jill,
            Go to the Slovak-Roots website. Check-in. Near the top is a bar that has the word Photos and a camera. Click on that. On the right are the words Actions and New Album. A box for up loading photos will come up.
        Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 8:57 PM
        Subject: [S-R] Translation

        Hi what is the best way to post a picture for translation? Is it best to send it to someone directly? It will drop off the post here, eh, if I attach it?

        I have a baptismal record that I have attempted to translate (I don't know Slovakian) and one of the items in the church record book is difficult.

        Best Regards,
        Jill A Baty