Re: Research trip

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      I find it more productive to continue focussing on one branch. For
      example, a marriage yields the age of bride and groom. Go to birth
      records and get their actual DOB and parents' names. Now, do the
      parents' marriage and their respective births.

      Later, you can fill in siblings, deaths, etc. -- unless you trip over
      the data as you go along.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "traceyvirginia71"
      <traceyvirginia71@y...> wrote:
      > I was wondering . . . had any advice about something that really
      helped them in their research.