Re: [S-R] Funny story about foreign car rental

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      That funny, but it's also weird. What would have happened if you were
      involved in an auto accident or pulled over for a violation! Those are
      the situations that I worry about and why I am usually particular about
      getting the paperwork correct. It's also why I get an IDL. While it may
      be "optional", so-to-speak, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

      Thanks for the story.

      Bill

      --
      Bill Tarkulich