Funny story about foreign car rental

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 28, 2005
      Several years ago my husband and I needed to rent a car in England. We were
      in Glastonbury, which is a relatively small town. My husband arranged for
      the rental and was puzzled when he was not asked for so much as his name,
      much less a driver's license. When he asked the agent if he didn't want his
      name, he replied, "No, that's all right." When we returned the car, the
      rental agreement was marked "Americans, Paid."

      Janet