Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] correct great grandfathers name

  • Frank Kurchina
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2000
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, jwjhusar@w... wrote:
      > I have been in contact with a cousin that is a
      > Bleha and she provided a wealth of information, but I'm always
      looking
      > into further possibilities .

      The surnames Bleha, Blaha, and Bleho all appear in the Slovakia
      census.
      Have no surname information.

      The surname Bleha appears to be associated with both Zvolen (Sv)
      Zólyom (H) and Hlink nad Hronom (Sv) Geletnek (H), Slovakia.
      The surname Bleha also appears in the Czech Republic.

      Too bad there are no online regional Slovakia telephone directories.
    • ylbrd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2000
        In a message dated 04/20/2000 7:54:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        frankur@... writes:

        > Too bad there are no online regional Slovakia telephone directories.

        There are!! try <A HREF="http://www.zoznamst.sk/sk/index.html">Telefónny
        Slovenskej republiky</A>