Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] correct great grandfathers name

  • Justin Zatovich
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2000
      I don't have your original posting but you Bleha surname struck a chord with
      me. There was or is a dentist living here with the surname Blaha. Could
      this be a variation on your search?

      Justin Zatovich
      Searching for; Zatovic, Kubalak, Sucanska, Bransky in W Slovakia
    • Justin Zatovich
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2000
        You can look for the Blaha's I know of starting in Marshalltown, Iowa. In
        fact Iowa is a hotbed for CZ and SK descendents.