Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Rovne, Illava

  • Debbie O'Connor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2000
      --- ISvabek@... wrote:

      <HR>
      <tt>
      Hi Debbie,<BR>
      This is what I have on Svabek. If Whitney thinks we
      could have a connection <BR>
      in Rovne please let me know.<BR>
      Thanks for your reply,<BR>
      Irene<BR>

      Hi Irene,

      I forwarded your message to her... I'm not sure what
      she has... I know she found the passenger list that
      had Anna coming over, but I don't know if she's
      searched Rovne yet. I've not been able to help her
      because I've been engrossed in the Gabris side (Anna's
      husband's family). The Gabris' came from Cadca,
      Slovakia, and I'm not finished putting the whole
      puzzle together there.

      I hope that you have a common ancestor somewhere. It
      would be the first personal link since I've been on
      the list.

      Sincerely,
      debbie o'connor

      http://invites.yahoo.com