  • ailsatessier
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2005
      I would like to add that my cousin in Banska Bystrica was not really
      aware of the land reclamation process until I brought it to his
      attention after finding out about it from this egroup. We have begun
      the paperwork to transfer our grandfather's land (approx 40 acres) to
      this cousin's son, because he tells me that foreigners cannot own
      "ploughland" (farmland?) in Slovakia. Since no one else on today's
      postings has mentioned that fact, is that not true? I have full
      confidence in my cousin, knowing him quite well, but wonder if he's
      mistaken in that assertion. Thanks for any further info.