Re: [S-R] Digest Number 1942 - PTUJ YUGOSLAVIA Research Inquiry

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2005
      Thank you Gary and Bill,
      I already sent the mail.
      The fact is, that no Slovenian records were ever filmed and are all in church archives. So one has to go there.
      This is approximately the same as with Czech Rep.
      Vladimir

      Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:07:04 -0000
      From: "ornig1905" <purfectpaws08@...>
      Subject: Information on churches.

      I am hoping someone can give me a couple clues as where to start
      looking for information on my father who was born in Ptuj Yugoslavia .

      The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential,
      and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not
      the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
      delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
      communication in error, please notify First Data immediately by
      replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.

      http://www.eset.sk