New member!

  • jwjhusar@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2000
      Thank you for the opportunity to research my family ties andhopefully help someone else with their search. My Grandma's maidenname was Frances Bleha, her parents were George and Louise Bleha.Until today I thought they originally came from Romania, but a cousinthat is a direct great granddaughter informed me that they originatedfrom what is now Slovakia,village name possibly Hajnik. If anyone canshed any light it would be very greatly appreciated. Also an update to Frank Kurchina ( concerning my research intoGrandpa Joseph Husar ); I've found a cousin who's great grandmotherwas a sister to my grandpa. Thank you.