Re: [S-R] Need Help with Old Potato Recipe

  • william gura
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2005
      joan... good to see you on the web page.. this is bill gura from orlando florida... you had sent me my family information a long while back... how have you been??? i have been meaning to contact you for the longest time.. but, we have since moved and after two years of remodeling this home decided to add on to it... put a second floor on it for my art studio and i am just about finished.... how have you been... is it getting cold up there... did you ever figure out just how you belonged to the gura side of the family???? let me know...
      bill