Derfler Family - Louny, CZ

  • Jerry Derfler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2000
      My grandfather, Antonin Derfler, emigrated from Louny, CZ to the US
      in
      1909. I have found 4 Derflers in the current Czech phone book for
      Louny. I'm looking for living relatives and also doing genealogical
      research. Antonin's father's name was Josef Derfler, mother, Anna
      Stribrska. I have more detailed information available.

      Jerry Derfler
      Topeka, KS