Re: [S-R] Hungarian and Slovak Nobility

  • June McKee
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 10, 2005
      thanks anyway
      June
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Janet Kozlay
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:46 PM
      Subject: RE: [S-R] Hungarian and Slovak Nobility

      I checked it out, but I didn't find anything. Sorry.

      Janet

      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 16, 2006
        It has her listed as Ilona/Julia, presumably because
        of the tendency to give the Hungarian form of names.
        It is unfortunate that this print-off of the parish
        register is so difficult to read. The original was bad
        enough, but this print-off is slightly worse.

        James

        http://mail.yahoo.com