Re: [S-R] YUHAS/JUHASZ

  • Janet McKinley
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2005
      I forgot to mention, the Steve Yuhas that is in Dayton, Ohio, grew up in the Youngstown, Ohio area.

      Janet McKinley

      searching for: Hospodar, Celar, Koval, Olenik, Sedlak
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2005
        Julianna:

        http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-49,GGLD:en&q=Streator%2C+IL+orthodox

        There were many orthodox in Streator IL -- however,
        the catholic church may have been the easiest to get
        to for them.

        Anyhow, for what that's worth, there's a lot of links
        you can read.

        Caye

        --- Janet McKinley <meg-n-andysmom@...>

        http://mail.yahoo.com