RE: [S-R] Re: YUHAS/JUHAS - Radoma, Saros

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2005
      Check to see if there was a state census in the years intervening the
      federal census. In New York, state census were conducted on the 5's - 1905,
      1915, 1925, etc.

      Bill Tarkulich

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2005
        Both GERMALA/GIRMALA appear in Slovak phone listings.

        Do you have a village name or area? What religion?

        <julianna@e...> wrote:
        > . . . Stephen and Anna GERMALA/GIRMALA (still not sure of this
        spelling) to Streator