Re: [S-R] Recommendation for Subject Lines

  • SUNSITTER@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      In a message dated 11/4/2005 11:50:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      bill.tarkulich@... writes:
      It would be helpful if you would please put your SURNAME and/or VILLAGE
      NAME in the subject line if your message involves these aspects.
      CAPITALIZATION of names helps by drawing attention to key elements of your
      message.
      This all seems to elementary. I don't think I'm in the minority when I say
      that I don't open messages with subjects like "Need Help" or "Lookup Please."
      If I see a surname or a city of interest, I open it, otherewise I hit the old
      delete button...........Audrey

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        Audrey hits the nail right on the head. If you want a good response, you
        need to give care to your subject line!

        Bill

        --
        Bill Tarkulich