Dolna Marikova

  • scorpioforu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      I've recently discovered that neither our ancestor, George Pavlik, nor
      his birth family owned any property, but rather worked on a nut-
      producing farm. With the kind help of some of our members of this
      group, we've deduced that Dolna Marikova, is in all likelihood,
      George's place of birth.
      If this is true, what are the chances of the nut-producing farm still
      being in existence, even if with different present day owners?
      Is there a yellow pages for businesses in or around the Dolna Marikova
      area or better yet, would someone be kind enough to do a search for me
      and see if there is still a nut-producing farm there and give me the
      name and address?
      If I ever get the opportunity to visit the country, I would love to be
      sure to go there and take pictures.
      I've ordered films from my local Family History Center about Dolna
      Marikova and am hoping to confirm when they come in that this was in
      fact, George's place of birth.

      Becki
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        Ahem..
        I believe you'll get more productive replies if you post this message at a
        non-genealogy forum, such as

        Bill

        --
        Bill Tarkulich