Hungarian and Slovak Nobility

  • Richard & Julianna Zarzycki
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 4, 2005
      Janet,
      Can you look up the following names on your Arcunum DVD? Thanks Julianna
      Zarzycki
      Hudachko
      Szopko/Sopko
      Yuhas
      Szabolchik/Sabolchik
      Germala
    • James McGrath
      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 16, 2006
        It has her listed as Ilona/Julia, presumably because
        of the tendency to give the Hungarian form of names.
        It is unfortunate that this print-off of the parish
        register is so difficult to read. The original was bad
        enough, but this print-off is slightly worse.

        James

        http://mail.yahoo.com