Hungarian and Slovak Nobility - Online databases

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 2, 2005
      The old Arcanum database used to have just Nagy, Kempelen, and Siebmacher's
      Wappenbuch. However, there are over 30 works on the DVD, some of which were
      published in the 20th century, at least as late as 1950. The Gudenus book,
      however, is not among them. I will want to check out your suggested website
      when I get through all these names.

      Janet

      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 16, 2006
        It has her listed as Ilona/Julia, presumably because
        of the tendency to give the Hungarian form of names.
        It is unfortunate that this print-off of the parish
        register is so difficult to read. The original was bad
        enough, but this print-off is slightly worse.

        James

        http://mail.yahoo.com