Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Hranovnica research: Fabry, Liptay, Kikta, Martinko

  • helenezx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2000
      Dear Joseph,

      How wonderful that you have found your ancestral "home" and have surnames
      to search. Hranovnica is a wonderful place! Looking up at the huge snow
      capped Tatra Mts. filling the horizon is a gorgeous view from there!

      We have a number of Fabri and Fabry surnames listed in our Slovak Pride
      data base - think you might be interested in the ones from Spisske Bystre
      just a few km to the west.

      We have one Martinko listed from Spisske Stiavnik and one Kikta from
      Hranovnica.

      let me know if you would like to get in touch with the listers.

      helene