RE: Alexy

  • Janet Kozlay
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 2, 2005
      The simple answer is Yes. The preferred rendering is Alexius. I'll be back
      with you privately with more information, including the coat of arms. But
      please be patient. You're at the end of what is turning out to be a
      good-sized list.

      Janet

      Message 51 of 51 , Jan 16, 2006
        It has her listed as Ilona/Julia, presumably because
        of the tendency to give the Hungarian form of names.
        It is unfortunate that this print-off of the parish
        register is so difficult to read. The original was bad
        enough, but this print-off is slightly worse.

        James

        http://mail.yahoo.com