Re: [S-R] 1927 immigration records

  • rabbit
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
      Thanx, Bill.

      I mentioned the ancillary information only to indicate the coldness of a
      paper trail. The lineage is Susanna Kochan (possibly nee Hricz) to daughter
      Susanna Kochan Hargas to grandson John - all deceased.

      Jim Crownover-
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
        Have courage and be encouraged. I started with less information then you
        have.
        Bill