Church record headings

  • Carl Kotlarchik
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      In searching the church records for my family, I have found the usual
      birth, marriage and death records (Krsteni, Sobaseni, & Zomreli).
      However, I recently came across records called Birmovani, Durhopisy,
      and Konvertovani. Could anyone translate for me what these records
      are? I'm assuming the last one (Konvertovani) lists converts to that
      religion or perhaps confirmations. I have tried on line dictionaries
      but cannot find these terms.
      Carl
    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005