Re: Old Scroll

  • Carole Haas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2000
      Kim:
      For help with getting your old document restored, you might want to
      try calling or visiting the Minnesota Historical Society in St. Paul.
      I should think they would be able to recommend someone who could help
      you. Their phone number is: 651-296-6126
      Or, check out their web site: www.mnhs.org/

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, "Kim Miller" <dreamspinner3@y...>
      wrote:
      > I have a beautiful old scroll that I believe is my grandfather's
      birth certificate written in Slovak. It is dated 1913 and is covered
      with beautiful artwork. My mother didn't store it properly, and it
      has deteriorated quite a bit. Can anyone tell me where in the Twin
      Cities area I could take it to have it restored, and to have a good
      quality copy made? Thanks.