Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Old Scroll

  • Kim Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2000
      It is rolled up, and the edges are very torn. I have put it in my cedar chest in my bedroom. I have it stored in a wooden cabinet in my dining room right now, nice and dark.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2000
        Then Kinko's would probably be the best bet. I have gotten color copies
        from them up to 24 x 36 in one continuos copy

        JAZ
      • Kim Miller
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2000
          I have a scanner, but the scroll is to large to scan in one try.