Re: [S-R]WACHTENHEIM church records

  • jump4toys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 26, 2005
      Vlad...
      This information you gave me is confusing me.
      You wrote me that you found a Hirsch Wachtenheim and a Schifre Wachtenheim
      who are listed as born in Ruzbachy.
      When I check the Ellis Island records, I see that Schifre and Hirsch are
      listed as being born in ZUGO, HUNGARY, which is where some of my Wachtenheim
      family comes from.
      Can you tell me please WHERE you found this town of Ruzbachy associated with
      these two names?

      Thank you!
      DAniel WAchtenheim

    • jump4toys@aol.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 26, 2005
        HI Vladimir...

        Also, where is this family of Wachtenheim that you wrote me comes from
        Slovakia? IT's the first I hear of them in Slovakia....can you tell me the name of
        the family in Slovakia?

        DAniel WAchtenheim