Old Scroll

  • Kim Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2000
      I have a beautiful old scroll that I believe is my grandfather's birth certificate written in Slovak. It is dated 1913 and is covered with beautiful artwork. My mother didn't store it properly, and it has deteriorated quite a bit. Can anyone tell me where in the Twin Cities area I could take it to have it restored, and to have a good quality copy made? Thanks.

    • Carole Haas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2000
        Kim:
        For help with getting your old document restored, you might want to
        try calling or visiting the Minnesota Historical Society in St. Paul.
        I should think they would be able to recommend someone who could help
        you. Their phone number is: 651-296-6126
        Or, check out their web site: www.mnhs.org/

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, "Kim Miller" <dreamspinner3@y...>