Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Re: New mysteries (and old answers)

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      Thank you very much for the information, Frank. I will order the film from
      Liptovsky Ja'n and hope to find what I need -- all the records prior to
      1859, and the marriages and death records after that date, for L. Porubka.

      This is the side of my father's family that has a distinguished ancestor.
      He says that he was told as a child that someone on this side was a court
      interpreter and a hussar. I wonder how far back...