Re: [S-R] Digest Number 1903 - List of Slovak Cities

  • gary.gaba@firstdata.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005
      Hi Bill and all,

      This may help and eliminate all that typing. I found a website with a
      pretty extensive list of Current Slovak Cities.

      http://slovakia.eunet.sk/index.asp?kam=/go/clanky/96.asp&lang=en&sv=1

      I don't know if Slovak-Roots will allow me to do this but here is an
      attachment with all the Cities.

      (See attached file: A list of Slovak cities and villages.doc)

      Have a good one,
      Gary

      The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential,
      and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not
      the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
      delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
      communication in error, please notify First Data immediately by
      replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.