Re: MOJHER/MOJCHER

  • CPRAMUKA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2000
      Michael,

      Regarding your search for your grandfather, Gregor MOJHER, you might want to
      look at the Gromos records as well as Plavnica. I've seen the name MOJCHER
      from Gromos more than Plavnica.

      Also on another surname you are searching: HURAY/HURAJ, I have a picture of
      John HURAJ's headstone from Holy Ghost Cemetery in Blakely, PA. I assume this
      is your grandfather since the birth and death dates from the stone match your
      posting. The reason I took the picture is because my mother's cousin, Ceil
      MIKO married John HURAY, and she was originally from Dickson City, PA. I
      thought that my cousin's husband might have been a son to the John HURAJ in
      the Holy Ghost Cemetery, but have never followed up since it is only a
      collateral line. By the way both Ceil and her husband John are deceased.

      Dee Taylor
      CPRAMUKA@...