Pozsgai, Both, Chomos, Balough, Voytko, Latsko

  • gengel44@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 1999
      My grandparents on both sides of my family came from Hungary. One set Helen (Both) Pozsgai and John Pozsgai came from Zala, Hungary --both were born in 1890; and my other grandfather's parents: Stephen Chomos born 1864 in Hungary and Barbara (Balough) Chomos born 1872 in Budapest-Hungary; my grandmother's parents both came from Austria-Hungary: Andrew Voytko born in 1877 and Tracey (Latsko) Voytko born in 1883. Anyone with any information on any of these surnames would be much appreciated.