Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] SLOVAK-ROOTS CHUMA/CHOMA BANDURA/BONDURA

  • helenezx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      In a message dated 3/31/0 2:57:21 PM, js121@... writes:

      << I am looking for any information on the above names. I am wondering if
      my grandparents changed the spelling of their last name. >>

      Hi -

      In our Slovak Pride data bse we have 10 listings for Choma and several for
      Homa (possibly a related name) - all are in villages in eastern Slovakia.

      We have two listings for Bandura. Also E. Slovakia

      Do you have any clues as to where your family came from - any documents or
      letters from th old country?

      Let me know if you would like to be put in contact with the listers.

      helene