Re: [S-R] Letter of Appreication to the Family History Center

  • Bratgirl54@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 8, 2005
      Dear Bill, I know I made a reply, but have been out of town. My reply was
      small but with graditude and probably didn't make your print or qualified.
      Either/or, I didn't want you to think I ignored your email. I just got back in
      town an hour ago.

      Sincerely,

      Monica K. Kosinar
      (Kuruc, Kurucz, Pottfay, Buzik, Chudik, Chvastek, Luchon(Lucan)