Looking for Smitka, Kenda

  • GjcPieters@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2000
      Hello,

      I am trying to find any information on my great great grandparents.
      My grandfather's last name was Smitka. My grandmother's maiden name
      was Kenda.

      Also, my father has relatives in Slovakia. Our last name is Pieters,
      but it may be spelled Pieter or Pjeter in the old country.

      Any help with tracing back geneology would be greatly appreciated

      Gary Pieters