Help with translation please

  • maruszin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2005
      Could someone help with the translation of a the ending of a birth
      document. I believe this ending was added after 1912. The birth
      document was from 7/6/1889. I will try to send it to the photo section
      of this site. Thank you
    • bojomo42
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2013
        Can some one please help me with a translation of a Slovak birth record in the Family Search database. The document can be found at the following location:
        Slovakia, Church and Synagogue Books, 1592-1910 > Roman Catholic > Bratislava > Sv Martina (Part II) > Baptisms 1863-1865, Image #240
        Thanks,
        Joanne Liston
      • mlaspj
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2013
          Hi Joanne -
          I have the image, but need to know which line you need translated.
          Marny Janson

          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2013
            Joanne, you can also include the URL to the exact page; they're static (don't change) on FamilySearch. It makes it a bit quicker and easier for us to help you out.

            ~ Julie Michutka