Re: [S-R] mlinarcik

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2005
      Here's another (Cuyahoga County again) that you'll
      like ...

      http://probate.cuyahogacounty.us/ml/pa.urd/mliw1000.display

      Play around -- then compare to the Necrology data you
      extracted -- good way to corrorborate (especially
      spellings). Cuyahoga County is lightyears ahead of
      lots of other metropolitan areas -- and luckily my
      mom's family was there, so her ancestry was the easy
      one, dad's is a bit rougher.

      Happy searching!

      Caye

      http://dxsrv4.cpl.org/WebZ/QUERY?sessionid=01-3492-1025650098