Felsozelle, Hungary REPTIK & BACA

  • abbiwilson1979
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7 6:39 AM
      I am looking for any information about Felsozelle, Hungary and the
      surnames of REPTIK/REPTICK and BACA/BASCA/BACSA.

      My great-grandfather John REPTIK, born in 1887 immigrated between 1907-
      1910 to the United States. But before the US I am struggling to find
      information about the town where he came from. He married a woman Mary
      BACA, also from Felsozelle and born in 1885, once they moved to the
      states.

      I have ordered some films from LDS and I am looking forward to seeing
      what I can find there. If there is anyone out there with any knowledge
      on this place or these family names I would love to here back from you.

      Thank you,
      Abbi
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7 9:06 AM
        Amongst the films you want to be sure to check out is the 1869
        Hungarian Census for your village. Some of the following accented
        letters may not reproduce properly.

        Felsõ Zélle (Horné Zelenice) Film #2189400 Item 3

        (cont.) Felsõ Zélle (Horné Zelenice) Film #2189401 Item 1

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "abbiwilson1979"