Re: [S-R] LDS Offer

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hi Nick,
      It probably depends on where you live in the States as to whether or not one
      is suspicious of offers to help. Also, the way the offer is presented. Here
      in upstate New York and where I grew up in Jersey, one usually appreciated such
      offers. The suspicion is when you receive telephone calls or mail with such
      offers from a perfect stranger.
      I will never understand the suspicion shown to Vladimir's offer to help
      someone as he is one of the most honest and straightforward people. He has freely
      given and shared information over many years. losing him on this list and on
      the Slovak World list was losing a wonderful member. It would be nice if he
      returned but given the way he was treated, I cannot blame him.
      Noreen