Pado

  • mommom@midwest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2000
      I am searching for relatives. Grandfather was John Pado or Paedo.
      Born Oct. 1879 around Austria.Grandmother was Agnes Odor, born 1889
      in Austria. They met here in America in the early 1900's. Had 3
      girls, Julia, Elizabeth and Maria who went back to Hungary with
      relatives.The girls corresponded with sisters Anne, Irma and brother
      John and father in Illinois in the 40's and early 50's, here in
      America. One sister married a Toth, I believe and Maria married a
      Nagy. Would like to find cousins. We are from a little town called
      Fairmont City, Ill.